Hope Is Playing This Cruel Game With Me | Black Out Poetry #1

What is Black Out Poetry? ::: Novel I used for these ... The Book of Tomorrow by Cecelia Ahern.

#1 Can't Deny

They say this story wasn't happening. I struggle to believe those people - their minds are in dead ends.


#2 The Lies We Tell Ourselves

Leaving everyone, I haven't told whatever could be said. Sometimes people close their minds, they say: »I tried furiously to bring him back.« Endless stories.

#3 self-destruction

I liked getting lost to be perfectly honest. I loved him all by myself. I wasn't sure if I said it - I meant it.

#4 Human Tragedy

People live waiting and waiting and I know now we took an awful lot of tomorrow.

#5 What Happens

Any way, the ones that I like go eventually as if nothing had ever happened. I hope we'll find the way to yesterday again.


#6 Before

I used to think I'd rather be dead than spend the day with you.

#7 Carry On

On the other side of the world, somebody's leaving everything and carrying on.


#8 Wonder

One hundred beside me and I'd love nothing more than her eyes. I don't know if this makes sense. She's the kind of wonder I've ever seen.

#9 Rapunzel

I told you I lived in the castle. I have started building a wall because I learned I'd ever seen or heard became even more crazy when I go away. So bad to leave.

#10 August Twenty-Eight

Stay here ... - I was the one who loved you. Actually it was the kindest thing anybody said to the girl who was invisible to the world.

#11 Change of Plan

My life is not going as I planned - I should be with the person I end up with. Or so I thought.

#12 An Apology

But really, there was no point. But it wasn't right what I did, regardless. It really hurt me too - I couldn't escape my head. We both left looking straight ahead. I longed for a relationship.

#13 Love is blind, so you couldn't see me.

A look of thunder on her face - Well, I was so busy thinking about how much I didn't want to be there, about how I could find my way home. And then I'd looked at her, that smile at her lips.

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

STARS | wordbound #3

January 2017 • WRAP-UP